The scope of duties essentially comprises:
- Hardware development, preparation and optimization of circuit diagrams.
- Support of prototyping and manufacturing.
- Support of serial products with focus on analysis and definition of measures to improve serial quality.
- Creation of production documentation, circuit diagrams, operating instructions and test protocols.
- Technical education, preferably in the field of electrical engineering (HTL, FH, apprenticeship with proof of practical experience or adequate education with several years of work experience, university dropouts with practical experience)
- Practical knowledge in electronics and control engineering
- Experience in hardware development/switch design
- Experience with C-programming or AVR from Atmel or comparable µC
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- High degree of accuracy, reliability and solution orientation
It is offered:
- Overpayment depending on qualification or work experience
- Good working atmosphere, young dynamic team
- Further training opportunities
- Flexible full- or part-time employment
- Permanent position
- Self-employment with promotion opportunities
- Attractive working environment
- Very good public accessibility
- Working hours: Monday to Thursday 8:00 to 17:00, Friday 8:00 to 14:00
At AccuPower, you enjoy great creative freedom with opportunities for advancement in an innovative and growth-oriented company!
Interested? - Then we look forward to receiving your written application.
by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org