Environment & disposal
At AccuPower the protection of the environment as well as the human organism is done among other things by:
- Collective transports for delivery of purchased parts to minimize transport distances,
- environmentally friendly product design, i.e. among other things, reusable electronic boards / protection electronics, use of RoHS-compliant materials to avoid environmentally hazardous substances
- Optimisation of the measuring equipment used with regard to energy consumption,
- AccuPower operating instructions with safety and disposal instructions for safe product use,
- detailed product descriptions on the AccuPower website, including hazardous materials documentation,
- Environmentally friendly AccuPower packaging (charger outer packaging made of cardboard, more easily degradable inner packaging instead of ordinary plastic packaging),
- Life cycle extension, e.g. through the use of intelligent chargers with electronic monitoring & optimised charging technology, as well as in the event of servicing, if possible, repair instead of disposal for reuse by the customer,
- Possibility of returning old chargers and batteries purchased from AccuPower (as described above).
Entsorgung von Altbatterien und Alt-Ladegeräten
In order to avoid possible environmental damage and ensure optimum resource recovery, AccuPower is increasingly focusing on separate collection of batteries and waste electrical and electronic equipment.
As a customer, you therefore have the opportunity to return used batteries and chargers purchased from AccuPower free of charge. Batteries or chargers purchased elsewhere can also be disposed of - to the extent of a new purchase from AccuPower (see § 13 EAG-VO).
Please note that the symbol "crossed-out wheeled bin" on electrical and electronic equipment means that it must not be disposed of with household waste. For safety reasons, separate collection is mandatory here.