Environment & disposal
At AccuPower the protection of the environment as well as the human organism is done among other things by:
- Collective transports for delivery of purchased parts to minimize transport distances,
- environmentally friendly product design, i.e. among other things, reusable electronic boards / protection electronics, use of RoHS-compliant materials to avoid environmentally hazardous substances
- Optimisation of the measuring equipment used with regard to energy consumption,
- AccuPower operating instructions with safety and disposal instructions for safe product use,
- detailed product descriptions on the AccuPower website, including hazardous materials documentation,
- Environmentally friendly AccuPower packaging (charger outer packaging made of cardboard, more easily degradable inner packaging instead of ordinary plastic packaging),
- Life cycle extension, e.g. through the use of intelligent chargers with electronic monitoring & optimised charging technology, as well as in the event of servicing, if possible, repair instead of disposal for reuse by the customer,
- Possibility of returning old chargers and batteries purchased from AccuPower (as described above).
Entsorgung von Altbatterien und Alt-Ladegeräten
In order to avoid possible environmental damage and ensure optimum resource recovery, AccuPower is increasingly focusing on separate collection of batteries and waste electrical and electronic equipment.
As a customer, you therefore have the opportunity to return used batteries and chargers purchased from AccuPower free of charge. Batteries or chargers purchased elsewhere can also be disposed of - to the extent of a new purchase from AccuPower (see § 13 EAG-VO).
Please note that the symbol "crossed-out wheeled bin" on electrical and electronic equipment means that it must not be disposed of with household waste. For safety reasons, separate collection is mandatory here.
Both protecting the environment and ensuring excellent quality play a major role for us at AccuPower. That is why we have already been ISO14001:2015 Environmental Management certified since November 2018 and ISO9001:2015 Quality Management certified since November 2019. These certificates confirm the application of an effective environmental management and quality management programme, which is continuously developed and improved.
Stephanie Lenzbauer, BA
Graphics and Multimedia
Environmental & Quality Management